President University Student Council is the student legislative body at university level of President University. PUSC is under coordination of Student Affairs Department, which is under Vice Rector III (Vice Rector for Student and Alumni Affairs).
PUSC consists of Board of Directors, Members of Commissions, and Members of Internal Bureau.
President University Student Union (PUSU) at August 2008, was established as the student executive organization which concerns on non-academic activities. Then at November 2008, President University Student Council (PUSC) was established as the student legislative organization.
After that in 2010, President University Major Association (PUMA) was established which concerns on academic activities at study program level. PUMA was under coordination of PUSC and Vice Rector III. In 2013, there’s changed of the structural position of PUMA was moved under Vice Rector I and there is coordinative relation with PUSC.
Then in 2014, Commission IV of PUSC which concerns on supervision and evaluation of PUSU’s events and activities was established.
Become the reliable mediator for students, student organizations, and management of President University to create progressive change for President University.
- Strengthen the internal relations through synergy and deliberation.
- Collaborate with the Management of President University to create conducive environment for student activities.
- Bring continuous improvements through aspiration for students’ welfare.
- Foster mutual growth and complementary relations with student organizations.
- Enhance quality of student events and activities through accountability, trust and constructive criticism.
- Keep peace, maintain justice and promote sustainability through law and order.
Research function is to conduct research regarding student prosperity and present it to the management of President University.
Aspiration function is to collect, process and deliver the student’s aspiration regarding student prosperity at the university level.
Mediation function is to become mediator between the students, student organizations, and the management of President University.
Legislation function is to establish laws and regulations for the students organizations.
Supervision function is to supervise and evaluate the performance of the student executive body at university level of President University.